Powered By

Powered by Blogger

sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

This Innocence


Serenity is the tangles of our limbs
As I drown myself in the velvet of your mouth
Clinging to your angel bones
As your skin evades my fingertips

Bliss is our interlaced hands
Your palm satiating every hollow of my own
Gently guiding me until I invade your scent
Awash in lilies of the valley

Passion is the tempo of our orchestral overture
The serenading melody of your tongue
The staccato rhythm of our legs
Only after the finale wave of a baton do we cease

Soothing is your silky breath upon my neck
As we lie sleeplessly drenched in indigo night
The lace of your fingers threading my hair
Straining to splay along my naked back

Ecstasy is each explosive stroke of your hand
Your touch beckoning iridescent fireworks
Against the endless quilt of night, our lips touch
As embers of fire rain down to our meadow

Sweetness is your trembling caress
That breathes life to all my fantasy
With each touch, I am daunted
You kiss me, I shiver

Love is the tandem of our heartbeats
And we lie close, not a sliver of light dividing
Me, drunken with devouring your presence
I stay forever wrapped up in you

Nenhum comentário :